Author U –Your Guide to Book Publishing, host Dr. Judith Briles of The Book Shepherd digs into wonderful AND essential how-tos for creating the dialogue that you marvel (and let’s face it, sometimes druel) over with author, actress and drama radio host Mara Purl. The tips will amaze you and enrich your own writing—it doesn’t matter if it’s fiction or nonfiction. You don’t want to miss this—it will be another fast hour.
Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinurl.com/AuthorURadio. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there! With over 300,000 downloaded podcasts each month from around the world, you are in good company!
Here are your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- How voice actors warm up holykaw.alltop.com/how-voice-acto…
- Like this for #authors when bombarded with deadlines: 10 Ways to Reduce Stress in Under 10 Minutes – bit.ly/1LhXUUB
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
Writers & Writing
- A good #story cannot be devised; it has to be distilled. – Raymond Chandler
Fun and Cool Things to Know or Do
- How cool is this: RT @TammyBleck: Harrod’s #Halloween display. How could you not shop there?!? #Harrods http://t.co/DMvLDs4pte
- Boo! Wal-Mart now has creepy human projections welcoming customers holykaw.alltop.com/wal-mart-now-h…
Remember … you can listen to over 240 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio , scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes: http://ow.ly/QO0oK
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: