It’s Thursday at
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing will focus on Videos … as in author videos, book trailers, products, and training. Judith Briles has Susie Scott, the senior producer of i25 productions as her guest. Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio . You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there!
Here’s your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- Your 10 Point# Website Check Up bit.ly/1ypAM1I
- #Author Alert: NEW Website link to get your LCCN for #book #publishing: http://www.loc.gov/publish/pcn/
- What is Kickstarter? Why is it good for #authors and #publishers? Listen to podcast: ow.ly/C7emd#authoru
- What #authors and #Publishers Can Learn From the NY Times’s Digital Transition | Digital Book World http://t.co/K94GGwyDRd
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
Writers & Writing
- The 7 Keys to List Posts that Are Worth #Writing (and Reading): A lot of smart writers can’t… bit.ly/1nQssDO
Fun and Cool Things to Know
- A Map of America by Wikipedia Edits Reveal “Data Deserts” http://t.co/MojsiAbPyA
- HOT! What this dude does with an acoustic guitar will boggle your mind is.gd/69ffa6
you can listen to over 130 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, can go to the radio show’s home page and do the same: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio .
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: