Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing, host Dr. Judith Briles of The Book Shepherd digs into a variety of writing insights this month. During November, millions pick up pen, pencil, dictating and heaving typing as they particiate in the National Write a Novel and a new Nonfiction book month. Very cool. During the month you will pick up a variety of short-cuts for writing/publishing from authors “who are doing it”.
Today, Smashword’s Mark Coker joins Judith to give the latest data on how to create and sell your book and ebook. You don’t want to miss this—it will be another fast hour.
Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinurl.com/AuthorURadio. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there! With over 300,000 downloaded podcasts each month from around the world, you are in good company!
Here are your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- How to Double Your Ebook Sales bit.ly/1ZOU5wI
- Amazon cracks down on over 1,000 fraudster reviewers in “unprecedented” lawsuit. The Memo pw-ne.ws/f47a9
- Vintage Book Covers, Beautifully Animated. Fast Company pw-ne.ws/f47a8
- RT @WritersDigest: What are Literary Agent Exclusives and How Do They Work? http://t.co/5t8JVTyavP http://t.co/1WUqNlS6y1
- Essential Reference Books for Children amzn.to/onFZ1c #Book #Essential #Kid #Teen #Children #NYTimes
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- How to Use Facebook Insights to Improve Your Engagement dlvr.it/CTvTG6
- 3 Ways Business Blogging Yields Measurable Results dlvr.it/CTv4QJ
Writers & Writing
- Is It Fair Use? 7 Questions to Ask Before Using Copyrighted Material buff.ly/1Lez46U via @JaneFriedman
Fun and Cool Things to Know or Do
- This is a hoot–Love it, Tom Hanks and Jimmy Fallon reading young kids scripts http://ow.ly/TzRGv #amwriting #author
- The Mom commercial we’ve all been waiting for holykaw.alltop.com/the-mom-commer…
Remember … you can listen to over 240 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio , scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes: http://ow.ly/QO0oK
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Latest posts by Judith Briles (see all)
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: