Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing will focus on some of the top to-dos from the recent 3-day Author U Extravagana—don’t miss it. Last week, Judith walked listeners through a step-by-step for crafting signature stories. This week it’s all about great websites and apps for your to use.Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio . You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there!
“People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Here’s your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- Blogging tips for #authors with Witty Woman#Writing on how to expand reach-listen to podcast. ow.ly/xiO6N
- 7 essential lessons you don’t learn in collegeis.gd/q9ENmu
- 10 algorithms that rule the world –guess who is #1? http://ow.ly/xmOsn
- Woo-Hoo for #authors: #Goodreads introduces ‘Ask the Author’ http://t.co/mIxNJJ8lUb
- Oh my … How Heinous Does #Amazon Have to Be Before You Boycott? | Yahoo! Tech pwne.ws/1knOV7k
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- #Authors, #Books and #Pinterest go together… here’s 6 ways to get more followers: http://ow.ly/xmLYE
- Great Cheat Sheet: Instagram for Marketing and PR http://t.co/9SFkzmVeQk via @Vocus [Happy Dance!]
- #author smarts: 8 steps to implementing a social media strategy: ow.ly/t0pdE Free white paper via Hootsuite
Cool and Sometimes Goofy or Unbelievable!
- The big #book boys are fighting: Why the Amazon-Hachette feud is about much more than bookselling bit.ly/1hezNtw
- Google clown car: Where the joy of driving is not driving at all is.gd/eSm1d6
http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, can go to the radio show’s home page and do the same: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio .
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: