It’s Thursday at …
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing will focus on some of the top to-dos from the recent 3-day Author U Extravaganza—don’t miss it. Last week, Judith walked listeners through a step-by-step for creating a speech. This week it’s all about crafting the signature stories, moving from free to fee and finding gigs. Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio . You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there!
Kudos to Author U connected authors … the 2014 International Book Awards were just announced … Bravo to Larry Kesslin-BreakPoints, John Czingula-For the Love of Paprika, Mara Purl-Where the Heart Lives and Where the Heart Knows (double winner), Gail Mencini-To Tuscany with Love, Courtney Miller-The First Raven Mocker, Wendy Wilkinson-Pirates Plunder, Rhondda Hartman- Natural Childbirth Exercises, Vivian Reeves-Behind Closed Doors, and myself (double winner) for Snappy Sassy Salty … all gathering bravos and honors.
Here’s your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Success & Resources
- If in San Francisco, Hear @MyBookShepherd talk about 7 Secrets of Highly Successful Authors on 6/14 in No. CA dld.bz/dnVd4
- Looking for a good summer #book? Amazon Editors Pick Best Summer Reads Listsmbist.ro/1vHpRwB #authoru
- Want money for #book project? Listen to podcast with @mybookshepherd on key steps to do for success in#crowdfunding:ow.ly/x3Alu
- Self-published #authors: where you live doesn’t matter -you can create a quality #book with resources a click away. http://t.co/05jmUlddAi
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- #Author tip: 5 Ways to Connect With Your Fans Using Visual Content bit.ly/1i0FWUM #book #authoru
- 10 Quick Tips for Entrepreneurial Bloggers -#authors are entrepreneurs! http://t.co/FHg5KF7h7u via @problogger [Love these!]
- Very cool: #Bublish Launches Subscription-Based Marketing Suite for #Authors: http://t.co/AGpdIM8QEW #bookpromo
Cool and Sometimes Goofy or Unbelievable!
- 11 year-old girl becomes youngest golfer to qualify for Women’s Open is.gd/VoRLHa
- OMG! Facebook’s New App That Listens To Your TV Could Lead To New Ads by @MartinBeck http://t.co/CIkiRgz3sS
Remember … you can listen to over 100 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success:
http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, can go to the radio show’s home page and do the same: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio .
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: