Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing, host Dr. Judith Briles of The Book Shepherd digs into a variety of writing and publishing insights each show.
Today, Judith dives into MORE Author Success—as in your visual branding today. Listen in live; from the website or via iTunes.
Tune in for the LIVE show at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there! With over 300,000 downloaded podcasts each month from around the world, you are in good company!
Here are your Top Ten Tweet for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird…below are AuthorU’s Top Ten Tweet from the past week that you may have missed..
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- 6 Useful Social Media Tools for Marketers dlvr.it/NlXykq
- Everyone is asking about FB ads. Read this! 10 Facebook Ad Tools and Apps that Improve your ROI ow.ly/2tGL30ag5RR by @lilachbullock
- #Authors, do you know what #metadata is and how it can impact your #book sales? Find out here: ow.ly/rwCd30a676S #bookmarketing
Successs & Resources
- The Biggest Mistake Self-Published Authors Make bit.ly/2nOKNTs #PubU2017#howtowriteabook
- .#Authors, did u miss out @katmeis’ video chat on how to position ur books for success? No worries! U can see it here ow.ly/I99730ainSE
- Lead Your Readers With Your Book’s Structure – bit.ly/2nI3EC0 #writetip #authors
- Want to get into bookstores and libraries? Use IngramSpark as best bet-Ingram is trusted distributor. Use CreateSpace to order #books for self.
Writers & Writing
How to #write a great author bio that will connect with readers >>> bit.ly/2mYyzcH #authors #writers
How to Repurpose #Blog Content Into New Media (11 Tips to Refresh Your Top Content!) bit.ly/1OCQIBm #blogging
Fun, Cool and OMG Things to Do or Know
Remember … you can listen to over 240 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio , scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes: http://ow.ly/QO0oK
Latest posts by Judith Briles (see all)
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: