Don’t miss webinars on June 28th and June 30th and July 7th
- On June 28th … 30 Hot Publishing Ahas and Tips from six amazing publishing pros: Joan Stewart, Daniel Hall, Judith Briles, Kelly Johnson, Nick Zelinger and Lynda Bouchard. Register now! https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6013204178548579331
- On June 30th … Get ready to have Bublish enter your book’s marketing mainstream. It’s a way to communicate, accent what you do, continue the buzz momentum. Kathy Meis, creator of the Bublish tool is your guide. Register now! https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6656529531634847234
- On July 7th … An array of Amazon “hot spots” will be identified by Joel Friedlander as he presents his first exclusive webinar for AuthorU followers sharing his hot off “his creation toolkit shop” all new tools for working with and within Amazon. Register now! https://bookdesigntemplates.leadpages.co/uploading-your-book-to-createspace/
You will want ALL this info. AND, have note taking ready to go—there will be a ton of info … Register on the AuthorU.org website under the Events tab. https://bookdesigntemplates.leadpages.co/uploading-your-book-to-createspace/
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing, host Dr. Judith Briles of The Book Shepherd digs into a variety of writing and publishing insights each show. Last week, publisher Brooke Warner reveals how to “green light” your book project. Today, Judith Briles and Kelly Johnson will focus on author and book hiccups that they consistently experience week in – week out with authors. Both Newbies and Oldies.
Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there! With over 300,000 downloaded podcasts each month from around the world, you are in good company!
Here are your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- #Authors, do you use WordPress for your site? Here’s how to optimize it: ow.ly/LA5P300Wvg1#bookmarketing
- RT @DigiBookWorld: DBW Daily: How Authors Should Develop a Workable Marketing Plan https://t.co/NbQVQzNcWt https://t.co/Pwzewc6T9Y [yes!]
- Just out: #Author Earning Posts New Report on Big Five #Ebook Pricing bit.ly/1Wy7468
- So you’d like to get your book published? Here’s my best advice: mhyatt.us/1LobgOT
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- Get the 3 essential questions that #authors should ask any publicist before you hire one-podcast: http://ow.ly/qhE23008Vso #selfpub
Writers & Writing
- Want to write a book? Step 1: Get out of your own way. Via @mariamurnane#AspiringAuthorsow.ly/5MCv300Mz12
Fun and Cool Things to Know or Do
- Yikes: Biotech firms get green light to try to reanimate dead brains holykaw.alltop.com/biotech-firms-…
Remember … you can listen to over 240 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio , scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes: http://ow.ly/QO0oK
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Latest posts by Judith Briles (see all)
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: