Today is Red Rose Day … if you could … who would you give one to?
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing will focus on a variety of goodies that just might get the attention of Hollywood for authors and their books. Is there a screenplay for TV or a movie in you? Judith’s guest is Philippa Burgess. Last week, Judith and Julie Schoerke deep dove into publicity strategies for authors.Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio . You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there!
Here’s your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- BN Nook Media and Samsung Electronics America are partnering to develop co-branded Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook tablets.
- #Author alert: Thought provoking article on the hubbub about #Amazon and Big 5 #Publishers pissing match again. http://ow.ly/xHApk
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- 9 Ways Book Tech Changes the Future of #Books and How We Read bit.ly/1hGP5BY via @flavorwire #authoru
- Feeling stuck for #blog inspiration? Here are 30+ tips from top blogging pros. http://ow.ly/xHCon #author #book
- #authors: 15 Great Ways to Improve Your #Blog – From Newbie To PRO http://t.co/oVhNPmUqcW #bloggingtips
- 6 Things for #authors to Keep in Mind When Gathering Testimonials and #Book Blurbs – ow.ly/xG5fa #authoru
- #Book Riot asks: Are Novellas Coming Back Into Style? Good question-what say you #writers? pwne.ws/1p1ICcH
- 20 best business #books this summer-good to know if you are #writing in this genre is.gd/9Mx1F0
Cool and Sometimes Goofy or Downright Unbelievable!
- OMG-Harvard confirms that a 19th-century #book in its #library is bound in human skin | NYT pwne.ws/1mYdC8E
- Royal Air Force commemorates 70 years since D-Day with recreated photos bit.ly/1hiLK1c
you can listen to over 100 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, can go to the radio show’s home page and do the same: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio .
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: