Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing, host Dr. Judith Briles of The Book Shepherd digs into a variety of writing and publishing insights each show. During December, she will focus on strategies to kickstart your publishing success … or reboot it. Today her guest is Beth Hayden and the topic is book marketing using your Blog and Pinterest—did you know that both are “hot” for moving your books? Beth is an online marketing expert and author of Pinfluence: The Complete Guide to Marketing our Buisness with Pinterest-You don’t want to miss this—it will be another fast hour.
Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinurl.com/AuthorURadio. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there! With over 300,000 downloaded podcasts each month from around the world, you are in good company!
Away from Colorado? You can always participate as a “remote” attendee if you are a GOLD member. Just register—we will know if you are an away and get either the video of the Saturday Mornings programs or the Tech Tool Boxes and Salons.
Here are your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- Everything film school can teach you, condensed into 3 minutes holykaw.alltop.com/everything-fil…
- Yesterday’s New Podcast Episode: How to Delegate Without a Staff mhyatt.us/1OX0Eus
- 7 Ways to Reorganize Yourself During the Busiest Time of the Year ow.ly/39IO1U
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- Questions about book publicity? Get the answers in our latest JKS blog by @marissadecuir! jkscommunications.com/budget-for-pub…
- Climbing the #Amazon ladder with @Scotttheword : How to Market Your Book goo.gl/IYXuJm #PromoTip #BookMarketing
Writers & Writing
- 10 Common Grammar Mistakes Writers Make (And How to Avoid Them): ow.ly/WzEUS
- How Emma Donoghue (Bestselling Author of ‘Room’) Writes: Part Two: rnmkr.me/1JHRS0X
Fun and Cool Things to Know or Do
- Water park turned snowboarding paradise holykaw.alltop.com/water-park-tur…
Remember … you can listen to over 240 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio , scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes: http://ow.ly/QO0oK
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Latest posts by Judith Briles (see all)
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: