Author U –Your Guide to Book Publishing, host Dr. Judith Briles of The Book Shepherd digs into a variety of writing and publishing insights each show.
Laurie Anderson joins Judith today to reveal how to do a PR campaign on a shoestring budget.
Tune in for the LIVE show at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there! With over 300,000 downloaded podcasts each month from around the world, you are in good company!
WISE WORDS for all authors on books and book selling:
To be successful as an Author … there are two essentials: a compelling Product: What’s your book do for readers? What pain does it relieve? And, a Platform. What are you doing to build it; to expand it; to bring buyers and Fans to it?
Here are your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- Still hot for #authors: How to Self-Publish an Adult Coloring Book w/ @meg_cowley bit.ly/1SbR7zD
- RT @GuyKawasaki: How to narrow New Year’s resolutions down to what matters https://t.co/yuqQFdzZth https://t.co/NVPZegLvfD #author #book
- 13 Experts Reveal Their Best Strategy To Increase Number Of #Email Subscribers bit.ly/2kiCi1K via @Hayat1337
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- 8 Instagram Marketing Predictions for 2017 From the Pros http://bit.ly/2kgkUuG via @SMExaminer
- Facebook Updates, New Ad Sources, Q4 Earnings Preview – What To Expect ow.ly/V3ZW308zZvV | NEW blog post!
Writers & Writing
- 7 Things I’ve Learned So Far: Don’t be afraid to change things in your writing that aren’t working. ow.ly/9WwM308BLif
- Do You Need to Blog? What #Authors Need to Know Now ow.ly/GtGD308B3Tm Via @BadRedheadMedia
- Ha! It’s Balls Through the Wall: Making Better Horror Stories katetilton.com/balls-through-…
- “Great writing cannot be created without risk.” – ow.ly/ZkrV307vegY (Why You Shouldn’t Censor Yourself When Writing) @WritersDigest
Fun and Cool Things to Know or Do
Fun facts about cats with too many toes holykaw.alltop.com/fun-facts-cats…
Remember … you can listen to over 240 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio , scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes: http://ow.ly/QO0oK
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: