It’s Thursday at
Next month is a “different” type of Saturday program and actually perfect for a Saturday. On March 7th, it’s your writing pedal to the medal as your learn the insider tips and tricks to go from ZERO to 100 mph in your writing. It’s all about the awesome writing software, Scrivener. You don’t want to miss this! Only $20 for paid up members and $30 for non-members.
The cost creep for the Extravaganza hit last week. Get registered before the next increase in a month. If you want to:
- Have Angelina Bolie reveal the latest in indie publishing—you want to be front row for her presentation, What’s Happening in Indie Publishing Today on Thursday, May 7th.
- If you want to know how to get all your systems perking with social media marketing, you want to hear Marty Dickinson’s session, How to Create Everything and have it Everywhere on Thursday, May 7th;
- Know how to snag an array of Free Graphics Tools for Publicity and Social Media, you want to be at Joan Stewart’s session on Thursday, May 7th; AND
- Learn from Lori Ruff, one of Forbes magazines top 50 women on the Internet on How to Build Your Influence and Amplify Your Brand, you want to be at her session on Saturday, May 9th.
Dates are May 7-9 this year. Get them on your calendar.
Better yet, get registered, AuthorU.org! Pronto
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing is featuring host Judith Briles of The Book Shepherd. Her guest is Sandra Beckwith, the brians behind the fabulous BookBuzz blog. Today’s focus is on all things marketing.
Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinurl.com/AuthorURadio. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there! With over 250,000 downloaded podcasts each month from listeners worlwide, are you missing out?
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- What To Do When You Can’t Focus at Work ow.ly/IF1pv
- Perfect Way To Take Notes – Business Insider ow.ly/IQr42
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- WOW-What Your Content #Marketing Is Missing To Drive Sales bit.ly/1A6anXQ via @heidicohen | [excellent]
- RT @abstanfield: Once is never enough in #marketing http://ow.ly/IIfiC [so true with all #authors
Writers & Writing
Fun and Cool Things to Know or Do
- Updating Monty Python for millennials holykaw.alltop.com/updating-monty…
- Oh-say it isn’t so! Jon Daily will leave the Daily Show this year. One of the smartest, savviest dudes out there. ow.ly/IQx22
Remember … you can listen to over 175 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio , scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, can go to the radio show’s home page and do the same: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Latest posts by Judith Briles (see all)
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: