Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing, host Dr. Judith Briles of The Book Shepherd digs into a variety of writing and publishing insights each show.
Judith dives into MORE Author Success today. Get tips from Penny Sansevieri with insights from the Digital World conference, latest on Amazon and marketing strategies for 2017.
Tune in for the LIVE show at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there! With over 300,000 downloaded podcasts each month from around the world, you are in good company!
WISE WORDS for all authors in identifying your target markets:
“Do your homework. Know your audience and what their deepest needs are, their deepest desires and their deepest concerns.” Tony Robbins
Here are your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- Content Typography: Why Your First Impression Matters dlvr.it/NGbsnc
- Love this for #authors: RT @laurastack: Create a Stop Doing List https://t.co/JZ8g2fbVF9
- The Two Paths Of Book Publishing [Infographic] bit.ly/2jZGKEb#selfpub #writers #authors #bookpublishing
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- .#Author smarts: Make key points 3 x for greater recall-say differently: “two for one,” “half off,” and “50% discount,” ALL say the same thing.
- Hot Ideas for #Authors to use Facebook Live via @sandrabeckwith and Build #Book Buzz https://t.co/hf0ydpVtsv #publishing #marketing
- The New Face of LinkedIn: What You Need to Know About the Redesign ow.ly/akcF308ANc7 #linkedinupdates #linkedin
- Do You Need to Blog? What #Authors Need to Know Now ow.ly/GtGD308B3Tm Via @BadRedheadMedia
Writers & Writing
- Why #authors start with a ‘start line’ to get to their core of their topic and mojo-podcast: ow.ly/WPUm307nMMX
- RT @heidicohen: Writers must-read=> The Old Man and The Pen https://t.co/H8M7g3anRJ via @Copyblogger #contentmarketing #writing
Fun and Cool Things to Know or Do
- Fav TedTalk was on #Book Cover design. Insightful and very funny–treat yourself: http://ow.ly/xk87308BHCS #author #publishing
Remember … you can listen to over 240 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio , scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes: http://ow.ly/QO0oK
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: