Author U –Your Guide to Book Publishing, host Dr. Judith Briles of The Book Shepherd digs into a variety of writing and publishing insights each show.
Last week, Judith explored awesome tips on creating excellent PowerPoint slides. This week, she noodles the key steps to create awesome copy for either fiction and nonfiction. Think of it as the author and writer muse show with Anne Randolph as her special guest and muse.
Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there! With over 300,000 downloaded podcasts each month from around the world, you are in good company!
Here are your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- STOP! Don’t Launch Your Book Without Following These 6 Crucial Steps #bookmarketing #IARTG ow.ly/YzxQ306zoiv #IAN1
- So Hot-get name as hashtag/register via Twubs—create a trackable online expertise-podcast: #JudithBriles ow.ly/fNCM306sk6P
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- 6 Fundamental Components You Need To Get Your Facebook Page Right goo.gl/sZvNmt via @NealSchaffer
- 11 Kick-Ass Call to Action Examples, and Why They Work bit.ly/2g7U890 via @WordStream
- Build Your 12-Month Launch and Promotion Calendar… in One Hour ow.ly/As7E306FY8x
Writers & Writing
- Spread the word: New agent @maxximenez seeks sci-fi, fantasy, horror, thriller, cyberpunk, pop science & true crime tinyurl.com/zce6j7r
- “Don’t Panic: How to Approach a Marked-Up Manuscript From Your Book Editor” buff.ly/2g78HFv via @thewritelife
- “There’s never a time in life for writing poems unless you decide there’s time.” From interview w/ @amorak: bit.ly/2h1wY1g
Fun and Cool Things to Know or Do
- 13 Harry Potter Christmas Cards You’ll Need This Holiday Season ow.ly/zdHA306T1fJ #amwriting
- 28 Gifts For People Who Love Words ow.ly/7ui0306T1nP #amwriting
Remember … you can listen to over 240 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio , scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes: http://ow.ly/QO0oK
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Latest posts by Judith Briles (see all)
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: