Nick Zelinger of NZ Graphics has been in business in the Denver metro area for over 20 years, producing superior graphic design for numerous clients (such as KOA Radio and Clear Channel’s sports marketing materials for the Denver Broncos and the Colorado Rockies.) He has developed a reputation for excellent work, fast turnarounds and affordable pricing.
A majority of design work is the production of book covers, interiors, and accompanying marketing materials including posters, sell sheets, postcards, bookmarks, business cards
Books designed for his clients have won multiple awards:
- National Best Books Award
- Indie Book Awards
- San Francisco Book Festival Award
- Freedom Medal Award from the Freedoms Foundation at Valley Forge
- Multiple EVVY awards Colorado Independent Publishers Association
What NZ Graphics Offers:
- First and foremost: Attention to detail.
- Dedicated to producing the highest-quality book cover and interior design.
- Working with you to meet your deadlines and budget considerations.
- Delivering your project on time to the printer of your choice – to their exact specifications.
- Working with you directly to answer any and all questions and concerns.
Special Pricing for Author U Members:
NZ Graphics is pleased to offer an introductory discount for new members of Author U. This special pricing includes cover design and production, interior layout, custom bookmarks and postcards, and supplied web-ready images of your book cover for use on your web site.
for further details.
to see book samples, testimonials and more.