In AuthorU’s outreach to our sister organizations, we are offering attendance at our Winter BootCamp—Red Hot Internet Publicity on Saturday, January 29th at AuthorU member rates ($119 vs. the non-member of $169). The workshop will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn – Tech Center at 7675 E. Union, Denver, CO (off of 25/Belleview).
- Would you like your book to be known all over the Internet?
- Would you like to sell more books online?
- Would you like to know how to maximize your book’s exposure on Blogs?
- Would you like to learn how to get higher ranking in Google?
- Would you like to Maximize and Monetize all of your social media efforts?
So now you’re online and being “social” – what’s next? Well it’s time to gather your followers back to your website. Not online yet and wondering how to get there? This daylong session will teach you all that and more!
Your presenter is Penny Sansevieri, the author of Red Hot Internet Publicity and From Book to Bestseller. She’s the CEO and founder of Author Marketing Experts, Inc., on the Advisory Board of AuthorU and is an internationally recognized book marketing and media relations expert. Penny’s a sought after conference speaker and will answer any questions you have on current day marketing and publicity strategies for your books.
Red Hot Internet Publicity will look at branding, messaging and identifying your social medial goals.
Red Hot Internet Publicity will reveal ways to maximize your book marketing using Twitter and Facebook.
Red Hot Internet Publicity will dig in and show you ways to not only get folks to your website, but convert them to a customer.
Red Hot Internet Publicity not only continues AuthorU’s commitment to exposing its members to the importance of social media, it will show you how to use your website so that it markets for you while you sleep!
- A copy of Penny’s book, Red Hot Internet Publicity, workshop book and lunch is included with registration fee. Early bird registration is $119 for AuthorU Members through December 31st and non-members, $129. It increases to $169 on January 1st. You’ll learn:
- Red Hot Internet Publicity: What you must know to succeed online
- Creating a Website that Sells Books
- Creating a Book Hook!
- Thinking Outside the Bookstore Box! Getting events in non-bookstore venues
- How to Really Use Twitter to Sell More Books
- The Secrets to Using Facebook
- Crafting Video’s that Will Sell Books
- The Virtual Author Tour™ … How You Can “Tour” Yourself
- Getting Print Media from Your Internet Campaign
- Learn How to Expand Your Platform and Sell More Books!
- Create a Campaign That Will Last for Months, Not Days
- Fans, Friends, and Followers: how to maximize your online “tribe”
- How to really make money with eBooks!
Attend AuthorU’s Winter BookCamp to learn savvy ideas that will lead to successful and cost-effective strategies to get your book the attention it deserves. Come away with which marketing options offer the biggest payoffs in sales and which traditional methods are best to avoid.
If you are not actively taking advantage of what the Internet has for authors, you’re missing a huge market. Penny Sansevieri will be your guide. More information is on the AuthorU website, www.AuthorU.org.
Questions? Call Judith Briles at 303-885-2207
Saturday, January 29th is a must do on your calendar. AuthorU’s Advisory Board member Penny Sansevieri will present a dynamic and interactive full-day BootCamp that is designed to create red hot publicity for you and your book. Penny is the book publishing columnist for the online Huffington Post (the most read paper); the author of several books including, Red Hot Internet Publicity.
This is the perfect event to kick off the New Year!
Workbook, Book, Breakfast and Lunch included.
Refund Policy: There is a $50 charge for any cancellations until January 10, 2011. After the 10th, there are no refunds.
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Latest posts by Judith Briles (see all)
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: