What does your Author U membership bring? A lot!
For only $99 … here’s why you should be a member:
What does your Author U membership bring? A lot! For only $99 … here’s why you should be a member:
- The Author Resource magazine, published online 9 times a year
- All programs designed for the committed and serious author-rates are $15 less for members meetings; $50 for BookCamps … over $100 for the Extravaganza
- Reduced attendance costs for monthly programs, BookCamps and Extravaganza in May
- Webinar and Teleseminars (free) exclusive to Author U members
- Archive access to all past Webinars R Us, Your Guide to Book Publishing radio shows, Google Hangout Air, Author Mentoring Mondays (free) exclusive to Author U members
- Attendance at Member-only events: Holiday, Annual BBQ, Tech Toolboxes, and Salons
- Book Award discounts: USA Book News, Global eBook Awards
- Book Blog Campaign discount: The Cadence Group
- Book and Publishing Coaching discounts: The Book Shepherd, Get Published Coach
- Book Cover design discounts: NZ Graphics, F+P Design
- Book Display discounts: BookDisplays.com
- Book Fulfillment and Distribution discounts: Author Fulfillment Services, Pathway Book Service, New Shelves Distribution
- Book Interior Designs discounts: WESType Publishing, NZ Graphics, F+P Design, 1106 Design
- Book Printing discounts and perks: Sheridan Books, Four Colour Print Group, Thomson-Shore, Color House Graphics, King Printing, MiniBuk, Lightning Source
- Book Publicity discounts: Stephanie Barko, New Shelves, Smith PR
- Book Review discounts: BlueInk Reviews, Foreword magazine
- Book and Audio Cataloging-In-Publication discounts: Donohue Group
- eBooks, Audio book discounts: NZ Graphics, Book Baby, Author Fulfillment Services
- Credit Card Merchant Service discounts: The Free Terminal
- Editing and Indexing services discounts: Editing by John Maling, Patti Thorn
- Graphics and Illustrations discounts: NZ Graphics, F+P Design, Illustrating You
- Legal assistance for authors and publishers: Replin, Rhodes, LLC; Legal Shield
- National Book Distribution discounts: Pathway Book Service, New Shelves
- Online Book Industry Optimization Discount: New Shelves Distribution
- Shipping discount: FedEx
- Virtual office assistance discounts: Cornerstone Virtual Assistant, 123Employee
- Website design and implementation discounts: Illustrating You, NGNG Enterprises
Author U Membership Options…
Annual Membership Dues are only $99 per year, $225 for a group up to 3 or $150 for an Associate Membership available to service providers. You will be billed for renewal on Member’s Anniversary date. All Brunch & Learn, Salons, BootCamps and the Extravaganza have a separate fee.
Currently, monthly meetings are in a Brunch & Learn format on one Saturday each month. On months when BootCamps are held (always on a Saturday), there will be no Thursday meeting.
Each May, the Author U Extravaganza offers three extensive workshop days for authors to notch up their book to the next, next level.
Summers are dark with a Summer BootCamp only and a member/family BBQ. In December, members gather at a private home for a festive dinner and fun gift exchange.
You could benefit from membership in an organization that tailors information and programs to boost your bottom line.
Membership in Author U will give you an edge in publishing’s morphing times. By joining Author U, your sales and profits will increase, you will find a true authoring and publishing community and make fewer mistakes. That’s the bottom line.
You’ll find information-rich articles and columns to help you work smarter, plus PR and sales tactics to make you more profitable in our monthly online eNewsletter, The Author Resource.
Author U’s Benefits can help you create books that have no regrets, strategize and implement marketing sell more books and make more profits.