What does your AuthorU membership bring? A lot! Authors who want success are members.
For only $99 … here’s why you should be a member:
Not only do you have a “like” community of authors–those who have been there, done that, doing that and looking/learning what the new tools, apps, strategies there are for authors to continue their journey to success, you get a variety of discounts that can easily add to thousands of dollars.
For only $99 … here’s why you should be a member of Author U:
- The Author Resource magazine, published online 9 times a year
- All programs designed for the committed and serious author-rates are $15 less for members meetings; $50 for BookCamps … over $100 for the Extravaganza
- Reduced attendance costs for monthly programs, BookCamps and Extravaganza in May
- Webinar and Teleseminars (free) exclusive to Author U members
- Archive access to all past WebinarsGOLD, AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing radio shows, Author Mentoring Mondays (free) exclusive to Author U members
- Attendance at Member-only events: Holiday, Annual BBQ, Tech Toolboxes, Salons and Author Circles
- Book Award discounts: USA Book News, Global eBook Awards
- Book Blog Campaign discount: The Cadence Group
- Book and Publishing Coaching discounts: The Book Shepherd
- Book Cover design discounts: NZ Graphics, F+P Design
- Book Display discounts: BookDisplays.com
- Book Fulfillment and Distribution discounts: Author Fulfillment Services, Ingram, New Shelves Distribution
- Book Interior Designs discounts: NZ Graphics, F+P Design, 1106 Design, WESType Publishing
- Book Printing discounts and perks: Sheridan Books, Four Colour Print Group, Thomson-Shore, Color House Graphics, King Printing, Lightning Source, Total Printing Systems
- Book Publicity discounts: Joan Stewart-the Publicity Hound, JKS
- Book Review discounts: BlueInk Reviews, Foreword magazine
- Book and Audio Cataloging-In-Publication discounts: Donohue Group
- eBooks, Audio book discounts: NZ Graphics, Author Fulfillment Services, New Shelves
- Credit Card Merchant Service discounts: The Free Terminal
- Editing and Indexing services discounts: Editing by John Maling, Write Works Editing
- Graphics and Illustrations discounts: NZ Graphics, F+P Design, Illustrating You
- Legal assistance for authors and publishers: The Replin Group, LLC
- National Book Distribution discounts: Author Fulfillment Services, New Shelves
- Online Book Industry Optimization Discount: IngramSpark, New Shelves Distribution
- Shipping discount: FedEx
- Virtual office assistance discounts: Cornerstone Virtual Assistant
- Website design and implementation discounts: Illustrating You, NGNG Enterprises
Disc Delivered is a print-on-demand service for CDs and DVDs. Ideal for lead generation or any other purpose where you need to put a physical disc into someone’s hands, Disc Delivered consists of a custom self-mailer that contains your CD or DVD. It is manufactured and mailed out the same day your customer orders it. Or, you can order the product in bulk for giveaways at live events. Check out all the details at http://DiscDelivered.com. Use the special coupon code “AuthorU” at checkout to save half of your enrollment fee. (Savings $25)
What is $99 … how about less that 20 Starbucks Mocha Light Vente coffees? Or less than 11 glasses of wine in a dinner restaurant? Or the cost of 9 movies at the theater? Or 12 large bags of popcorn? Or … AuthorU is a bargain that will save you thousands of dollars in mistakes; connect you with those who will shape and enhance your book–be it the first or many after. Join us.
Author U Membership Options…
Annual Membership Dues are only $99 per year, $225 for a group up to 3 or $150 for an Associate Membership available to service providers. You will be billed for renewal on Member’s Anniversary date. All Brunch & Learn, Salons, BootCamps and the Extravaganza have a separate fee.
Currently, monthly meetings are in a Brunch & Learn format on one Saturday each month. On months when BootCamps are held (always on a Saturday), there will be no Thursday meeting.
Each May, the Author U Extravaganza offers three extensive workshop days for authors to notch up their book to the next, next level.
Summers are dark with a Summer BootCamp only and a member/family BBQ. In December, members gather at a private home for a festive dinner and fun gift exchange.
You could benefit from membership in an organization that tailors information and programs to boost your bottom line.
Membership in AuthorU will give you an edge in publishing’s morphing times. By joining AuthorU, your sales and profits will increase, you will find a true authoring and publishing community and make fewer mistakes. That’s the bottom line.
You’ll find information-rich articles and columns to help you work smarter, plus PR and sales tactics to make you more profitable in our monthly online eNewsletter, The Author Resource.
AuthorU’s Benefits can help you create books that have no regrets, strategize and implement marketing sell more books and make more profits.