There are plenty of programs out there that tease authors with the ongoing lure of getting reviewers to line up and salivate to review your book. They promise to get the attention of the Amazon gods to further push your book in some of the behind the scenes promotions Amazon does.
Do reviews count? Yes, they do. Steve Snyder, author of Shot Down-The True Story of Captain Howard Snyder and the Crew of the B-17 Susan Ruth, had three separate email pushes to Amazon buyers that he didn’t pay a dime for. Yet, one morning, in my email stream was an email from Amazon recommending his book to me with the cover and a buy link.
Amazon started “pushing” the book out before he had 100 reviews. As an author, Amazon reviews do count. You want them. Steve Snyder now has over 380 excellent reviews on Amazon and increased book sales. Yes, you want both as well.
In this free webinar on how to find Amazon Reviewers really fast, your take-aways include:
● The number one problem authors try to get away with (but they don’t)
● The circle of book sales (the cycle that sells books)
● The new/old way to sell books (how many people you need to read your book)
● The one step you shouldn’t skip that can make your book go from good to great
● A solution to help you get more book sales
Do you want Reviewers for your Book really fast? Join in on the free webinar on Thursday, July 13th at 6 pm ET, 5 pm CT, 4 pm MT, 3 pm PT