Are you ready for a Hollywood Producer to teach you how to sell your STORY (or BOOK) to the Movie or TV industry? If so, you want to get registered for a webinar I’m hosting on Tuesday (and if you can’t attend live, register to get the replay): http://realfasthollywooddeal.com/briles
You will learn about:
- The one document you MUST have in order to sell your story to Hollywood — without you’re dead in the water.
- Why Hollywood is like a conveyor belt and ways that you can get your story to the front of the line…
- How drawing 1 simple line can massively impact the success of your script.
- Why having a screenplay is actually bad for most writers to have and how it can permanently ruin your chances
- The story elements that every producer and director look for that increase your chances of successfully selling your story to Hollywood
All New Webinar: Hollywood Producer Teaches You How To Sell Your Story To The Movie Industry
Sell to Hollywood:
How To Tell If Your Story Idea Will
Sell To Hollywood For Big Bucks
Why should you be there?
Because contrary to what you might believe it’s never been easier to sell your story or novel to Hollywood and see your story come to life on the big screen.
Not only that but my business partner and webinar presenter Ken Atchity is a world renown and bonafide movie producer as well as a literary agent with many New York Times bestselling authors among his bevy of clients.
If you’ve ever dreamed of making your story into a movie – this is truly is your lucky day – register for this free event here… : http://realfasthollywooddeal.com/briles
To the Point: Ken knows what sells in Hollywood and more importantly HOW TO sell stories to the entertainment industry.
Date: Tuesday, December 13th
Time: 4 PT, 5 MT, 6 CT, 7 ET
Where: Anywhere your computer is
In fact, when you register you’ll also discover:
- Why TODAY it’s easier than ever to sell your story to Hollywood… but it must contain certain elements that most authors are oblivious to… you’ll get in the inside track during this training
- The counter-intuitive path from taking an idea to a book to a New York Times bestseller to sold a story in Hollywood production.
- Why so many novelists fail to ever sell one of their books to Hollywood… and how you can avoid their mistakes
- Master producing the key document that actually sells a story to Hollywood (hint: it’s not a book)
- The “tune-up” most stories need before they will sell to Hollywood
- Plus, much more…
If you’ve ever dreamed of seeing your story on the big (or small) screen this is a must-attend event. Register NOW (if you can’t attend, register to get the replay): http://RealFastHollywoodDeal.com/Briles
P.S. Ken Atchity has produced many films you may know like “Life or Something Like It” with Angelina Jolie,
“Joe Somebody” with Tim Allen, “Hysteria” with Maggie Gyllenhaal, “Expatriate” with Aaron Eckhart and “The Lost Valentine” with Betty White among many, many others…
Ken is the real deal… and this is a fantastic opportunity to learn from a true Hollywood insider… even if you have to change your plans you should definitely be there live.