Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to You!
It’s a wonderful time of “togetherness” with family and friends; and, a time of reflection on the past year … and think forward. Next week is, gulp, the beginning of 2014.
On the Author U Group on LinkedIn (have you joined–it’s an open Forum with a variety of live discussions throughout the day)–I posted a question today: What are you going to do the same; keep doing–yet change a bit; or add new to your authoring/publishing mix?
The same goes for you …
What are you going to do the same; keep doing–yet change a bit; or add new to your authoring/publishing mix?
- What’s worked this year? Why? Are you going to continue to do the same or change it up a bit?
- What’s not worked? Why? Are you going to keep it in the mix? Or change it up a bit?
- What would you like to add? Why?
All of us within the Author U Team want you to know how much you are appreciated. We have plenty in store for you:
- Three programs in Colorado in January.
- The Publishing at Sea Cruise that is sold out as well.
- Author Mentoring Mondays for all of our members out of State–the call in number is posted in the Monday at Author U and on the Home page of the website.
- Both Hangouts that will be for Members Only and Hangouts on Air for the general public.
Don’t forget–you want to be at the Extravaganza slated for May 1-3. Lots to stay connected.
It has been a pleasure serving and working with all of you this past year. Merry Christmas, Love and Prosperity for 2014!
To Your Awesome Success and Growth,
Judith Briles, Your Chief Visionary Officer
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: