September 6-7, 2013 will change your authoring life …
Experience two full days of Judith every September … no guest speakers, no pitches, just Judith Briles Unplugged delivering an amazing depth of publishing, authoring and marketing information that she has derived from her 30 plus years in the publishing field and as The Book Shepherd.
Create the best-seller you dream of … turn into the award-winning and sought after author you aspire to. Judith has done it multiple times and she will show you how.
- If you are just starting down the authoring and publishing path, you will come away with a personalized strategy to create and develop your book.
- If your book is ready to birth, you will come away with amazing steps and ahas on how to soar its official launch and develop your next steps.
- If your book, and you, want to create a book launch that sells books and gets you noticed, you will learn how.
- If you want to make serious money as an author, you will come away with strategies that are doable and how to do them.
- If your book is currently available, no matter how old, your current marketing concepts and strategies will be turned upside down.
- If you want to look at crowdfunding, you will learn the ins and outs of a campaign.
- If you want to create a speech that uses the key elements of your book and expertise, you will learn insider tips on how to and how to niche yourself into ”your” market.
- If want to know tricks of the social media marketing whirlwind, you will learn which platforms work best for which books and how to drill down into them.
- If you are still noodling on what a Platform is, you will not only get it, but you will drill down into yours.
- If you haven’t done a GamePlan for your book, no matter what stage it’s at, you will … and discover amazing “ahas” along the way about both You and Your Book.
- If you want to make serious money as an author, you will come away with the how to strategies that are doable.
Judith Briles Unplugged is not just another publishing conference where you sit in your seat and take notes—expect extraordinary high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities—you will not only listen and hear The Book Shepherd, you will immediately implement what she says. Judith believes in feeding your brain and your belly.
It is your next, next step to authoring and book success. Be there. You and Your Book can’t afford not to be.
In other words, your life as an author will be morphed.
Judith Briles Unplugged delivers extraordinary high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities and Hot Seats—you will not only listen and hear The Book Shepherd, you will immediately implement what she says. As the author of 30 books, many best-selling and award-winning, she knows publishing. Her latest book, Author YOU: Creating and Building the Author and Book Platforms will be used throughout … and a book that has earned three national awards in 2013, shortly after it was published: In the Writing and Publishing categories, it was the WINNER at the International Book Awards, the Indie Excellence Book Awards and the International Book Publishers Awards. Limited to a small number of participants, each will receive individual attention and walk away with a personalized GamePlan for his or her Book and for Self, as the Author.
It is your next, next step to authoring and book success.
If that’s your goal, be there. You and Your Book can’t afford not to.
Save these two days in 2013: September 6th and 7th … they will change your publishing life. Who better to captain your journey than Author and Publishing Expert, Dr. Judith Briles?
Location: Denver, Colorado … our Falls are spectacular.
Cost: $497 for Early Bird signups now. You will get an immediate savings of $100 at checkout. Continental breakfast is included each day along with a Friday night reception.
Site: Doubletree Hotel SE, 13596 E Iliff Place, Aurora, CO 80014.
Room Rates: $95. Call 303-337-2800, Judith Unplugged
|$497 for Early, Early Bird signup
||$647 for Early Bird + a guest