The Author Matrix: Creativity. Connecting. Community.
Put the dates aside for next year’s Extravaganza
May 1-3, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency, Denver Tech Center
Watch for the listings of all the speakers and topics that will be posted soon. Included are:
- Mark Coker of Smashwords(all attendees at the Extravaganza 2013 were given a flash drive with three of his books for eBook marketing on it;
- Penny Sansevieri will do the Deep Dive Dinner Workshop on Red Hot Internet Publicity for 2014 strategies (trust us, it changes constantly);
- Tim Gard will headline our after dinner humor event on Friday night;
- John Kremer will unscramble the layers of book marketing.
- Stephanie Barko will reveal the inside tips and tricks to creating a Virtual Book Blog tour;
- Joel Comm will take you into the stratosphere of partnering and social media;
- Amy Collins will nows how to get your book into B&N, Costco and key spots … do you? Your will after her presentation;
- John Kremer will dive into the latest and greatest in book marketing;
- Joan Stewart will weave you through the matrix of how to get the attention of every blogger in the country.
- Susan Gilbert is going to turn you into a YouTube celeb;
- Bret Ridgway will reveal the web of repurposing;
- Cindy Ratzlazz is going to reveal all the inside secrets of how the major publishers create the publicity/marketing strategies for their mega-sellers (she brainstormed and led the team for the South Beach Diet book at Rodale);
- Nick Zelinger is going to reveal the anatomy of book design on the inside and outside;
- Georgia McCabe will show you how to survive the social media matrix that entangles so many;
- Dana Lynn Smith is a book marketing zealot with a variety of “special” tracks you can go down–she knows more tricks of the author’s trade to get your book, and sell it;
- Mary Jo Fay will reveal the tricks and tips to pitch your book to anyone anytime;
- Dan Poynter knows author Klout and his techniques for today’s author will change your “presence” everywhere;
- Amber Ludwig knows exactly what works and what doesn’t in creating an Author’s Website and what to do to fix yours.
The Author Shark Tank is back … don’t miss it! There will only be a couple of spots for participants. What was the #1 thing that observers got? What not to do when pitching an idea or book. they loved it!
Rounds with the Pros is back … a time to do mini sessions on specific topics.
Pick Their Brains is back … you get laser coaching from our speakers and experts.
… and that’s just the beginning … May 1-3, 2014. Don’t miss out. Pre-register now… prices will go up (again) in January. Our fabulous Exhibitor Trade Show starts this year on Thursday afternoon, sandwiched between the Eagle and Eaglet afternoon workshops and Penny Sansevieri’s Deep-Dive Dinner Workshop.