Calling all Authors and Writers … Is There a Book in You? Does It Need Help or a Massive Makeover? Are You Ready to Start Your Next Book?
Author U (niversity) is a non-profit membership community of authors, writers and publishers and registered as a 501 (c)6 with the IRS. It’s for you to if you want to learn about …
- Writing a book, resurrecting a book, or just supporting a book;
- Creating one that will find a following;
- Strategizing the steps to be successful;
- Developing a game-plan that has roots;
- Designing a book that is the right fit for your audience;
- Publishing a book that turns heads;
- Marketing moxie that creates results;
- Social media strategies that are book and author friendly;
- Publicity tactics that work;
- Crowdfunding for Authors and Books;
- Gizmos, gadgets and technology; and
- Achieving Amazing Results
Is there a book in you? Or another? Or does your book need a makeover? Author U will show you how to create, develop and publish your book without being hoodwinked. If you already have a book out, you will find a supportive and brain-storming community that is connected and creative.
Author U brings in national experts for its BookCamps as well as regular Brunch & Learn, Dinner & a Program, Google+ Hangouts, Webinars … meetings, Tech Tool Boxes and Salons. There is the Extravaganza–a three day event in September held in Denver, Colorado that will create, alter and soar you and your book empire. The Author Resource, its online newsletter, is content heavy.
Through Author U’s extensive network and Premier Partners, members enjoy exclusive benefits including significant discounts for a variety of services necessary to the serious author and publisher.
If you want to create a book that has pizzazz, punch and panache, Author U is for you. If you are a “hobbyist” or a “casual” author, it’s not. If you are author who wants to be seriously successful, definitely join!